Your experiences on the Bullying-Free NZ website
Send your answers to the questions below to Bullying.Prevention@education.govt.nz
On this page:
Everyone who submits a valid email survey response will go in the draw to win one of two Prezzy cards valued at $750. You must be residing in New Zealand to be eligible.
- What did you come to the site for today?
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- How useful was the information? [very useful / moderately useful / slightly useful / not useful at all]
- What else would be of interest to you, on this site?
- What is your role? (You may select more than one) [school principal / teacher / parent or caregiver or whanau member / student / Board of Trustee member / guidance counsellor / other (please specify)].
- If you’d like to take part in a further 20 minute phone survey, tell us your phone number and we’ll arrange a time. By taking part in a phone survey, you’ll be helping us shape a website that helps prevent bullying and provides useful resources for schools.
The survey closes 3 August 2021 - we look forward to hearing from you.
Email your answers to Bullying.Prevention@education.govt.nz